hey how do u talk to a boy you like when he is really shy to talk to you but he will talk to your best friend?

well i really lyk thiz boy and he is really shy to talk to with his friends and with out but he talks to my friend anytime.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he really likes u and thats why he talks to ur best friend . He proboably just gets really nervous around u. Tell your best friend to ask him who he likes

• 1 decade ago

well if he is just shy only when he is talking to u then i know wat u mean i am in the exact same problem right now and i am a guy. k so i like this girl and it is very awkard to talk to her because i like her so much but i can talk to her friend so easliy so all i can say is 1 try and get his aim it is a lot easier to talk online instaed of face to face then become good frineds over that now it still might be awkward when u talk in person expecially if u dont see him often like i only see the girl i like on sunday at church. next ask him wat he thinks of u now that is wat u should do because its just right but for some ppl it is just to hard to get that out so if u want u can ask ur friend to ask him wat he thinks of u she dosent even have to say that u asked her to ask him well i hope it helps tell me how it goes.

Source(s): expeirence
  • 1 decade ago

Get off the internet and go and do your homework. This isn't some sort of teen angst outlet.

Go away, or use this site properly

• 1 decade ago

try joining in on the conversation when is talking to your friend

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Guys are funny like that. maybe when you come around he doesn't no what to say to you.

Or sorry to say maybe he likes your friend.

• 1 decade ago

well, maybe when ur around ur friend, start talking to him. maybe he likes ur friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.