lat period/very tender breasts/tired.headaches/2 neg pg tests and dark brown spotting?

4 days late usually very regular.

Favorite Answer

Go to the doctor. I am 11 weeks. Went to the doctor for what I thought was a discharge found out it was blood and yes it is dark brown. Happened around the time I usually get my period

Some preg tests take longer or give more false results because of the amount of the pregnancy hormone that's present isn't high enough. The tests in the doctor's office are usually more accurate.

You should see a doctor for a blood test to be sure. A lot of home pregnancy tests can take a little longer, so if you're in doubt, call a doctor and schedule an appointment!

Good luck!

it ought to nicely be alot of issues, are you attempting to get pregnant???? it ought to nicely be overdue implatation ...... or you couldve ovulated overdue and causes your era to go back overdue. once in a lengthy time period i'm getting an same ingredient, i basically had a miscarriage so my cycle is a ways off too. good success on the healthcare specialist and that i desire each and every thing turnes out the way you want. i ought to also say it ought to nicely be ectopic yet because you dont have any pains on your area identity rule that out. i imagine somewhat one is in there :) KING DING ALING you've been suggested THAT replaced into rude, WHY ARE U reading about IT THEN IF U haven't any more some thing outstanding to say U ARE a guy

• janice

You didn't state your age. You could be experiencing peri-menopause. Have you been under more stress than usual? My Gynecologist told me years ago, that a woman can go through "cycle changes" in her life time. I went through several. If things don't clear up in a day or so, go see your Doctor.

take two aspirin ( and a douche) and call the doctor in the morning...