Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do guys like girls who are curvy or bone-thin?

I'm 5'5 and weigh 123 pounds. I'm not stick-thin, and will probably never be because I like the way I am. I was just wondering whether or not guys would rather have a girl with a tiny waist and muscular legs (I play Volleyball) as apposed to a girl who's really thin and is a size zero.

Favorite Answer

As you can see from the borage of answers...every guy has different tastes about what they find physically attractive. However, I wouldn't worry too much about it. A guy can date a woman with supermodel beauty but she could be completly unattractive on the inside. The inside is the part that matters the most...which answers the question that I know that you probably ask yourself from time to time. "Why is she dating him...he's so unattractive." ; )

Hope this helps

Anyone who buys into the "pencil thin" model illusion is totally out to lunch. Marilyn Monroe was a sex goddess in her time, yet she was a curvy size 14 to 16. You are fine for your height as long as you are healthy. Most of what you have is muscle weight anyway, and guys like that (g).

It depends on what kind of guy Ur after. But not all guys are picky. I'm 12 and i weigh 110lbs. I'm pretty muscular and my legs have the most muscles on my body. 3 guys liked my in 2 months. If that doesn't answer Ur question right e-mail me at nikki72612@yahoo.com.

You sound perfect size. If you get an real answer out of most guys, the answer will be what you call curvy. Its what I call healthy. We like to look at healthy looking girls with nice smiles. Too thin looks like a starvation victim.

volley ball player eh? then you must have greta legs and thighs. I am drooling here, lol. Skinny girls are not what most guys want, they have nothing on there bodies to offer but bone. You look great and I am sure you are one of those ladies that guysmelt over when they think about speaking to you .

Curves, thick but not to thick. Volleyball girls usually have nice legs and ars. Let's say if I would have to choose from a bulimic supermodel and a stripper, I would chose the stripper.

You sound perfect. I like girls that are thin but not skinny.

any real guy wont care whether you are curvy or thin because he will love and respect you for your personality and not just your body type.

• wrf3k

You are fine. Different guys go for different things, you will find men that prefer one over the other and vice versa.

All my guy friends say they like curvy girls