Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

my mom cant know..?

theres this girl i like but we cant go out because i have a stepsister and she will tell my mom. if my mom finds out im Bi, she will kill me!! what should i do?

Favorite Answer

I don't think your mom would kill you just because of your sexual orienation. I say just be honest, and tell her the truth. Your mom will understand.

could you prefer to artwork? working might nicely be rather exciting in case you come across a job which you like with human beings you get alongside with. What styles of issues do you prefer to do? how are you able to apply your components and human beings-skills to discover a job that terrific suits who you're interior the community? in case you have an probability to bypass to college or community college, which will help. My mothers and fathers have informed me that if i locate a job that i for my section like, that suits who i'm and what i love to do then it is going to in no way appear like artwork. each and every each and every now and then it takes a splash creativity -- and a variety of persistence! you will possibly not discover the suited job precise away, yet it rather is okay through fact interior the period in-between you would be determining what your limits and bounds are. it rather is often a stable element too. it fairly is in no way basic even though it fairly is exciting, in case you enable it to be. Be stable to your mom and help her out, the way she has helped you all your existence. satisfied Thanksgiving!

Where there is will, there is a way! but being bi would cut your changes of hapiness on half, cause you will never be 100% on any side.

if u go at night gust cover some pillows and your step sister will think that your in the bed in case she turns on the light

If u want her talk to her u can do it on the road, they can't know anything if u are already on the road doing something.

I don't see why it would be hard to hide. Wouldn't it appear that you are just friends if there is no public display of affection?

The truth will set you free, don't sneak and do it, be honest and maybe it won't be as bad as you think! Good Luck! :)

tell her the truth. she`ll have to know someday. might as well get over it now before you loose your chance with this person.

You're mom will get over it. I say go for it!

your mom loves you, and would accept you, unless she's a crazy christian republican. other than that, you're fine.