which is better msn answers or yahoo answers

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I didn't even know about msn . thanks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yahoo is the best. msn in not that good i was part of it 4 like 1year but then people told me about yahoo and i have been with it for 4years and im not goin back 2 msn im tellin u yahoo is 100% better

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how are they ripping off yahoo? i have email through msn and that seems good but i like yahoo for Answers!

• So far, yahoo is the clear winner. The tags and stuff on ask msn seemed kinda lame. I may give it another shot, but seriously, it just seemed...boring.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

good morning had to, upward thrust up because of the fact backyard flooding I`ve pumped it away now yet will shop an eye fixed on it. I examine the message from Yahoo this morning they seem to desire a great style of advice yet don`t point out what the award is, it must be real yet I`m no longer bothered approximately an award i comprehend no longer something approximately som i might supply it a pass over.

• 1 decade ago

yahoo of course. msn has been giving me problem everytime i log on to the website. should avoid using it totally.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course, Yahoo!. Remember you asked the question here.

• 1 decade ago

I have not got into MSN...no comments.

• 1 decade ago

yahoo. they are quicker, you asked the question here right? Plus I use it.. must be great. jokes

• 1 decade ago

Dude why are you asking that question on the vegetarian site?????

• 1 decade ago

and this is in the vegan category because...?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.