what kind of pizza is better... Thin Crust, Deep Dish, or normal?

i love thin crust!

Favorite Answer

I like thin crust too :]

• nimo22

From Pizza Hut I love the Pan, from anywhere else I like thin crust.

• Rx

I have never tried thin crust actually! Maybe it is about time I do!

I usually like normal but my family prefers deep dish and that is definitely good too. Pizza is good all around so I can't really argue!

Yummmy!

Thin crust all the way. My favorite pizza is a hawaiian thin crust with banana peppers added. you've got everything: sweetness from the pineapple, tanginess of the banana peppers, pucker of the sauce, and the heartiness from the canadian bacon. I love it. Everytime I order pizza, i try ordering thin crust, but every one of my roommates like hand-tossed and i usually lose in the battle. So I order my own personal pizza out of my own pocket and get the hawaiian with ban. peppers.

Italian thin crust

I'm spoiled from going to Sicily so I say that thin crust is only good on that one island. Everything else just feels like regular pizza dough that has been flattened. But I really eat it all.

Thin crusts rules in my book. I think the other styles have too much bread and that takes away from the delicious toppings.

I would have to say that normal is better I like the crust better than the toppings.

I prefer deep dish. Thin crust is too crunchy but deep dish is nice and chewy.

Another vote for thin crust - I like it when you can actually taste the toppings!