Sorry I still spelled cleaks wrong it is cleaks I am looking for the ones without the srew in them already?
- WarriorLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
they are called cleats
- 1 decade ago
Cleaks? Srew? Have a Non-American Background, have you? Would you by chance mean CLEATS with the SCREW? There is a Spell-Check option prior to submission!
- Papa JohnLv 61 decade ago
- My Evil TwinLv 71 decade ago
Do you by any chance mean "cleats"?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- tina mLv 61 decade ago
What? Do you mean cleats?
- Anonymous1 decade ago
You are making absolutely no sense!!
- da_hammerheadLv 61 decade ago
My gosh, you are illiterate aren't you.