gwen e asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Sorry I still spelled cleaks wrong it is cleaks I am looking for the ones without the srew in them already?

7 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


    they are called cleats

  • 1 decade ago

    Cleaks? Srew? Have a Non-American Background, have you? Would you by chance mean CLEATS with the SCREW? There is a Spell-Check option prior to submission!

  • 1 decade ago


  • 1 decade ago

    Do you by any chance mean "cleats"?

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tina m
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    What? Do you mean cleats?

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    You are making absolutely no sense!!

  • 1 decade ago

    My gosh, you are illiterate aren't you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.