who do you like better?????Sauske or Naruto???

Favorite Answer

SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is SOOOOOOOOO FRIKEN HOT!!!!!!!!! i really like him but not jusy cuz hes hot i have other very good resons and im NOT i repeat NOT a fangirl and would never stoop down to a fan girl level. and naruto is funny but anoying. i would so go out with him if he were real. and theres not a girl in the world that doesnt think hes hot. not 1.

• muse

Sauske

I like both the choice is hard.

Sauske is cuter than Naruto he acts more with maturity he is serious and grown up and he doesn't talk too much.He is kind of mysterious and that makes him hot.He is strong too but when he fight he just think about the physical strenghten he doesn't think when he fight.

Naruto is not so cute, he is hot too but the way he acts makes people not see that. He speaks too much,he is always jumping around but what i like in him is his perseverance and his faith is so strong about the fact that he wants to be "hokague" and he is not giving anybody the chance to break his dream down he will realized it no matter how.I like also when he fight 'cause he is so relax he is funny and he knows how to make his enemy angry or anxious with his words even if he is little.Like the day he was fighting the guy with the little dog( i forgot his name) he said he has a new technique called "The Super Secret Killer Move" that will make him win the fight..That guy was already shaking just by hearing the name of that move.It was so funny and that move wasn't even that great.But he had already put his opponent down just with that name.The most amazing thing in Naruto is that he is not that strong but he thinks maybe he acts stupid and weird but when things get serious he thinks seriously and he has VERY awesome plans that help him defeat the strongest enemies and he always has hope.

So to come back at your question I will say I like Naruto better.

I think Sauske is better than Naruto

Hands down Naruto. Who wouldn't like the Kyuubi container. Besides Sasuke is an overrated jerk.

Sauske i dont even watch the show but if he wuz reall i wud date him i hope that doesnt scare u....infact m,y friends who do watch it stare at me all the time and tell me i look liek thys one little girl on it man i need to start watching that show naruto is well not all that great even tho the show is anmed after him

nicely a good type of human beings pass for Naruto yet I want Shippuden. that is actual the unique is more effective hearty and comical yet i think Shippuden is more effective darkish and has more effective action. that is basically an opinion. notwithstanding, the entire "Sasuke" ingredient is extremely stressful. nonetheless, I nevertheless want Shippuden because of ways badass the villains are. I mean seem at soreness. The Naruto vs. soreness wrestle replaced into epic! you've gotta admit. :P

I think that Sasuke is cute, but Naruto is funny and cute(like a puppy) except they both conceal demons, so...that's a bad point in both of them, but i like Sasuke better.

• Uzumaki Naruto!! The number one,hyper-active, knuclehead ninja!!!!

• iJomer

Naruto...