Who here thinks Kurt Cobain was murdered?

I do.

Favorite Answer

Isn't it weird how no one else could manage to recreate the murder scene to 100% accuracy? With the amount of drugs in his system, determined by the autopsy, there is no way he would have been able to hold the gun in such an angle ... then there is the "note" that wasn't even close to being in his handwriting.

Look to see who stood to gain the most from his death ...

• Tish

I was never a fan, but I remember seeing some show...Unsolved Mysteries, maybe? Or something similiar. Whatever. Anyway, I know that show made me question if it was murder or suicide. And yeah, I gotta say, I lean towards murder.

he committed suicide because he cannot accept that he was famous....the wifey did not help either....some states that she poisin kurt's brain and influence him to be depressed. i personally blame the wife for not being there with him. those who negatively labelled him, i guessed they never did understood him

Source(s): articles, docs, tv, people, internet, news

Courtney Love is a drugged out murderer S.O.B. Yeah, I mean S.

He was the victim of his own broken, imbalanced brain. So, I supppose that his "brain" murdered him.

I DO .THE PROBLEM IS , HE MURDERED HIMSELF AND THOSE WHO CHOSE DEATH AFTER HIM !

HE WAS A PURE GENIUS . IN HIS TIME .WHAT A WASTE OF TALENT...HE MURDERED HIMSELF AND DNIED US OF HIS GENIUS....

I PERSONALLY THINK HE COULDN'T DEAL WITH HIS WOMAN.......AND SHE DROVE HIM TO IT ......ONLY COURTNEY LOVE KNOWS THE ANSWER..........

Get a grip!

You are sooooooooo misinformed. Why ask such a stupid question?

• Tom

yeah, he was murdered by depression, drugs and his own gun...

he blew his own brains out get over it !!