Alright, one more before I get off.....?

There is this guy I like. He comes into the bar that I work at almost every weekend.

How should I let him know I'm interested?

Favorite Answer

Smile at him...If that doesn't work, then grab his crotch

Oh now if you work at the bar then you already now that answer. Everyone thinks your interested it's your job. Coming from a fellow bartender i know the buzz. You are already in an assertive position so just ask him out. Say how about i buy you breakfast tonight, or anything. You know how to seduce and you are obviously good at it to be working there so go with what you know.

I used to work at a bar too. The fun part of the job is to let guys know you like them, more than any "normal" customer. I usually would write my phone number down on a napkin and slip it to them. Always put your name on it... They usually get a kick out of it.

Good luck!

Well you could flirt. Nothing says, "I like you" like some good old fashioned hair tossing, smiling, staring at him from across the room action.

Just tell him your interested. Be forward he could be feeling the same way and you will never know unless you ask

• Rachel

Make him a specialty drink and tell him you need his opinion on how it tastes - then tell him it's on you. Be forward and approachable - guys love that.

• be friendly to him! give him alittle but of extra attention and when u make eye contact with him give him a smile. if he really doesnt catch on maybe casually mention it to him.

ask him, "you wanna get some breakfast later?" he'll either laugh it off like its a joke or he'll say "yeah!

Be straight - tell him or ask him out!!!

buy him a drink