Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What is the sassiest thing you can think of in response to this ridiculous question about religion?

Update:

The question is the one above this comment.

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Did you hear that? Or was the sassiness of my answer too powerful for your tiny, ferret ears? That's what you get, Mr. Question McAskypants.

Source(s): Sorry, that's all I got. And no disrespect to the ferrets.
  • 1 decade ago

The snappiest answer to any question is to insult someone's taste in Pepperidge Farm cookies. If they happen to like Milanos, tear in to them. Same goes for Bordeaux, Geneva, Chessmen, etc.

• 1 decade ago

I am fairly new to Yahoo! Answers, so I haven't received my special " See the Missing Question" glasses yet....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ich bin nicht sicher, was Sie sprechend sind!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i guess you mean the question" is religion a healthy way to live? it was above your question in my screen.

so i will try to be sassy.

answer: yeah, if you call that living?

does that answer the question?

gimme my ten points sir

• 1 decade ago

religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.

• Cee T
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Zippity doo dah.

• 1 decade ago

uhhhhh, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me????

That's the best I can do, that's what my mummy always told me to say when my big brothers teased me.........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What question?

• 1 decade ago

No question just two points for me!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.