I own a condo in Las Vegas,I am alloted 1 parking spot -being prvt property-do my plates need to be current?

A member of the homeowners association said that it was state law-what are my rights? Is this my land more than it is the homeowners/properety managements?

Favorite Answer

There is no requirement to license a car if it is not driven on public roads. You can leave your car on private property forever without current license plates if you like.

It has nothing to do with who's land it is.

HOWEVER: Your condo agreement may very well have a provision requiring that all cars on the premises have current registration, in order to prevent people from leaving junk cars lying around. Check your agreement.

• Nani

If you own a townhouse you have more property rights than a condo. A town home owner's property is measured within 8 sq ft around the property. The condo owner's property is the HOA's, period.

I'm not sure what your license plates have to do with any****ing thing!

• your plates should always be current because of accident or theft