Help with Isabel?

- What is the best way to spell Isabel?

1. Isabel

2. Isabell

3. Isabelle

4. Isobel

5. Ishbel

6. Ishbell

7. Ishbelle

8. Izabel

9. Izabell

10. Izabelle

Or another way?

- Nickname will be Izzy, what is the best way to spell Izzy?

1. Izzy

2. Izzie

3. Issy

4. Issie

Or anther way?

- Best middle name for Isabel?

• Tom
    Favorite Answer

#3 & #1...

I'd have to know the last name, but best middle name could be something like Grace

I knew a girl who was spelled Isabel...she was really a nice girl, so I'd prefer it that way. As I don't like the French too much, I would not choose Isabelle.

Izzy is the best way to spell that name.

Best middle name for Isabel is Elaine or Zoe.

Source(s): Of course that's only my taste :)

Isabel is the best way to spell it so people pronounce it correctly that is a pretty first name and I would go with Issy for the nickname. The middle name would depend on the last name people try to make them sound Right together maybe Maria .

• MaHaa

#3 for the spelling of the name and #2 for the nickname. And BTW .... I just flippin LOVE the name Isabelle! Love Izzie even more... your little love is bound to grow up to be and amazing woman with a name like that! It is feminine yet strong and sexy but adorable...which is why I am sure she will be a cutie pie as well. You know, I truly feel there is a lot to be said about naming a child and I love parents who put so much thought and energy into it. I have 2 little ones myself and it took me forever to name them. Good luck!

Source(s): I would never, EVER post my child's first and last name on a website BUT the last name really does determine a "best" middle name. Well, at least to this mommy.... :o) It should be a one syllabel name like Jane/Jayne or May (I knew a girl with this name....very cute) and definately watch for the acronym that her name makes. Like my son's initials would have been D.E.D. and my husband said that was "dead" to him....guess what??? I changed him middle name SO FAST heads spun! Again, good luck! Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

I think that option #3 is the best spelling, but for the nickname, I think belle would be better. I don't think that Izzy is a nice name, however it's spelt.

Isabelle, Izzie and the middle depends on the last name, you want it to flow well!

I love Isabelle, so feminine and sweet! A nice nickname would be Issie. You could also use Belle as a nickname if you chose. Maybe you might use Emily as a middle name. Best of luck with your little joy!!

i think the best way to spell it is.....isabelle...for the nickname i perfer belle but if it had to be that i would spell it izzy. i have a daughter named isabella and i call her bella but at times she is called izzy by my husband and a few other people. my daughter's middle name is jayne and i love it.....isabelle jayne...izzy jayne....that sounds cute.

I like Isabel, it's beautiful but simple. It will be easy for your new tot to be able to spell. As to the nickname, why don't you let her spell it how she wants when she gets old enough?

1, 2, and 3 are good for names... whilst 1 or 2 would be good nicknames.

I can't suggest any middle name, though,.Never have been good with names. Sorry.

• Ricky

I say 1 or 3 for spelling

2. for nickname.