Katie T asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

asap ?????????????????????????????????

i think i started my period here what's keep happening berfore i got 3 days of brown discharge then on the fourth day i got pinkish brown discharge before all that i had really dark brown plain discharge then before pinkish brown discharge i got stomach pain.And i havent gotten my period yet

Favorite Answer

is this your first period ever?

Source(s): lpn
  • gldjns

I think that was your period -- period! The blood can be any color from pink to bright red to brown -- and all of that is normal. So is the stomach pain and cramps before starting. Check with your gyno, but I think everything is perfectly normal. No two periods are exactly alike. Some are heavy, some light, and sometimes you'll skip a month. The color of the discharge is variable also. All normal...

Source(s): Been there, done that...

What you are describing is not the same that I experienced or that my daughters experienced. You need to talk to your mom or other trusted adult (school nurse perhaps). I think it might be something else.

If you are sexually active, I would suggest a home pregnancy test kit.

Source(s): Registered Nurse

MAYBE IT IS JUST A VERY LIGHT PERIOD, AND THE PAINS ARE CRAMPS......

go to an obgyn

take advice of your docter.