Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it okay to ask a girl out even if she already have a bf?

i really like her and she showed me signs that she likes me too...we are always talking and hanging out..but she has a bf and her bf lives really far so they hardly ever see each other...i can tell she really likes him but i cant stop thinking about her...what should i do? is it okay to ask her to be my gf and dump him?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tread carefully when you're messing around with some other guy's girlfriend. It can come back to haunt you. Why not just be friends with her for now. If she really likes you, she'll drop her other boyfriend for you. But I wouldn't recommend asking her to do that. Besides, would you want YOUR gf to date behind your back and then dump you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For the one thats wrong think of it as you and a girlfriend and some guy askin her out. If she's showen you some signs of liken you then she's a nasty for it. Dont forget that what go's around comes around, if she say's yeah then some other guy will do the same and she'll say yeah and leave you

• 1 decade ago

no you cant ask her to dump him and be your gf, that wouldnt be right that is her decision to make, you have to let her do that and if she doesnt then she must love her bf. if she doesnt be her friend but dont pressure her into dumping her again thats her decision to make and only she can make it not you, sorry, and good luck.lol.

• 4 years ago

How could you sense in case you have been on a date with somebody, and another guy referred to as to ask her out on a date? you does not like it, could you? deliver her speedy e mail telling her you may prefer to dangle out returned and what's a stable time for her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If she dump her bf to be with you... Are you sure that she wouldn't dump you for any one else?

Just let go...

• 1 decade ago

yes of course you should do this. i promise you it will not be her last boyfriend or relationship. but be careful. how would you like to be the boyfriend and someguy asks out your girlfriend

• 1 decade ago

Talk to her and find out what she wants to do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope just be friends

will you like another guy get your gal and leds to your separation?

• 1 decade ago

yea..she might like you more. just do it

• 1 decade ago

WHAT HE WON'T KNOW...WON'T HURT HIM!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.