Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

How do I get my tiara to stay? it does not have a comb thing to stick in my hair, how will it stay in place?

For my wedding

Favorite Answer

I used bobby pins, they work great and blend in with your hair so they think cant be seen and hold forever. Best of Luck and Congrats.

Purchase an inexpensive set of combs (plastic) that either match your hair color or are clear... affix them to the tiara using clear hot glue or 30 lb test monofiliment fishing line (it is nearly invisible)... You now have combs to affix the tiara to your hair ...... the combs are also removable if affixed this way..

Bobbie pins

Lots and lots and LOTS of bobby pins. Or you can combs from a craft shop and attache them with a little super glue.

Your hairdresser will make it work. Part of it will go under your hair, and they'll use about a thousand bobby pins. It'll be fine.

If the veil is made right, the material should come over the top of the comb from behind, automatically hiding it under the tulle (or whatever material your veil is made of).

there should be holes at both ends and you will use bobby pins to place it.

I THINK BOBBY PINS WILL WORK BECAUSE BECAUSE THATS WHAT I USED AND IT WORKS REALLY WELL AND I HOPE IT WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU! CONGRATS

Source(s): MY SELF

bobby pins will do the trick.

Duct tape.