What do people think of the fictional Bush assassination film?

Here is the link to more about the film...........

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/31/media.cha...

Favorite Answer

I think it is unconcienable if it was about the assassination of Clinton the press would be crying It's an Outrage but because it is about Bush being killed it's okay. It would be considered treason in any other country and or time. They would never have considered it during Roosevelt's presidency or even Nixon's but the liberal media is so fear gone over the line due to their hatred for Bush they will do anything to hurt him in anyway they can. 9-11 would not have happened if Clinton had handled things better and the media is lambasting a movie that has the guts to say just that but you won't here about it on CNN or MSNBC ec xcept for them critcizng it. The press would rather call this a great peace of spectulalive art while they trash a film staing the truth of the lack of resolve by the Clinton administration.

I think it's in bad taste to do a movie like this about a siting president. They should have fictionalized it. I imagine the producers have a point of view they want to get across but they can do that with a fictional president.

BTW, I am in no way, shape or form a Bush supporter.

• nimo22

I don't like Bush, and yes, I'm a liberal like the other guy said, but I feel kind of funny about a film like this. I saw some clips of it last night. I get some British channels so I'm not sure if we'll get it on one of them or not, but I don't think I'll be able to watch it anyway. I'm just uncomfortable with a movie that depicts someone real and who is still alive getting killed, even if I don't like that person.

There is an actual movie that portrays Bush being assassinated? Those who created it should be investigated at the very least and perhaps arrested by the Secret Service for every doing something as horrible as that. What have you liberals come to?

It's fictional, and OK by me. I know enough not to attach anything real to it and would take as intended. At least the conservatives can't blame Liberals for this one it was written and filmed by a Brit.

I cannot express my anger at this stupid film. This film has no art value, in fact no value at except to incite an idiot. I wish I could have 2 minutes with the moron who made it. The sad part is the little pencil dick Ba$tard will get rich and idiots will take it for true. People just better pray that nothing happens to our president. If anything does, I want this fool prosecuted.

I would not like to see Bush assassinated because it would deprive him of the opportunity to count the number of times his cellmate rapes him over several years. 10 to 20 would be nice.

Personally I think it is kind of funny. But if I was Bush I would be wathcing my back!

I'm not sure, but if you wanna come over and watch it with me tonite, I will have the wine and cake ready, Beautiful.

just another movie with a fictional president being killed in it