what do i do? i need help!?

i just found out that my boyfriend of three months is cheating on me. I feel terrible. What do i do??

Favorite Answer

There is not much you can do, unfortunately, break up with him right away, before he does. You will feel very bad sweets, but if he cheated on you, you really need to let him go, you haven't been in this relationship long enough, it is better that your feelings for him are cancelled, or not continue to grow deeper, because the damage will be greater later and you don't deserve that!!

It's obvious you can't trust him with your feelings, what a jack, don't even give him the time a day to explain anything, he is a player, don't let him play with your feelings, he'll do it again

Date other men right away, I know this hurts so much, but you must move on, how dare him!! If I were you I would ignore all his phone calls and anything that has to do with him, he doesn't deserve talking to you again, you must be strong or else, if he sees you weak, he'll do it over again. What a creep!!

if u broke up with him then the only thing i can tell u is tofind something that will distract u from thinking about him and move on,and if ur still with him let him go now or he'll think it's ok to keep cheating &hurting u.

Kick his sorry *** to the curb and move on..... There are lots of nice guys out there that will treat you right - with love and respect.

Well you have to think. Are you doing everything for him that he want's? Just maybe it's your falt that he went to some other girl?