Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What eye make up is good for green eyes?

Favorite Answer

Try a dark green, the number 7 one is good. I have eyes that are sometimes blue and somethines green and a dark green shadow makes them look really green. Blue makes me look like one of Abba though.....

neutral colors that accent, not overpower. I love putting purples, and grays on my models for shows. Try to stay away from black eyeliner, and try a purple or brown; those two colors will really make your eyes pop. Next, try lining the bottom rims with a pretty iridescent shade of brown or some other neutral color--one with a little bit of sparkle is the best. Bold lashes and a bit of luminous cream eyeshadow dabbed in the corner to open your eyes up, and you've got winning green eyes.

**Hope that Helped*

Browns and purples are the best. The purple really makes the green sparkle and look deeper like jade.

Beauticonrol has a purple and peach eye shadow that shimmers called Bellisima that really makes my green eyes standout. If you buy the color set with eyeshadow, liner, blush, lip liner and pencil, you get a great combination for fair or darker skin. Otherwise the eyeshadow and the liner listed with the set is the best. Really nice!!!

Go to Beauticontrol's homepage and find a consultant near you for a free makeover. Or go to my beautipage to contact me directly for more tips.

Purples are your best bet.

beautipage.com/sacevedo

Green Eye Shadow that shimmers is nice. Maybe with some black eye liner. Brown and Tanish colors are good. Orange possibly depending on the shade of green.

I have nice green eyes with gold and a grey circle at the outer edge of the iris. During the day I wear a pale silver grey with a light fawn color to accent the crease. I have used peaches and violets. I never use green or blue. The eye color is wonderful and will serve you well all your life. I have had men fall in love with my eyes first.

For green eyes you need a color thats like the oposite of your green eyes. Which is pink. So try a semi light pink kind of color under your eyes. Preferably eye liner. ( I have green eyes too. ) And ontop Try useing brown colors Or semi dark shades of allmost anything. If you use pink for your undereyes just stay away from pink eye shadow and stay away from eyeshadow the color of your eyes. Thats a given. But it all really depends on what color hair you have and what kind of skin tone you have, Depending if you have a warm skin tone or a cool skin tone.

Definitely bronze eyeshadow, it looks so beautiful with green eyes, especially if theyre the kind of green eyes that have brown flecks in them.

Any shade of purple. I have VERY green eyes and purple makes them really stand out. Two of my favorites are:

-Beach Plum &

-Royal Rush

Both by Clinique.

dark plum colors look the best with green eyes i think, plus for any eye color you should never get eyeshadow the same color as you eyes, it's contrasting colors that make them stand out more

green eyes need make up?