Why are people pestering me abought my spelling in just a 10 year old kid?

I deserve a Sorry

Favorite Answer

Well I didn't pester you but I did rib someone else about her grammar and it turns out that English was her second language, so I feel like a big loser...I said sorry to her. Does that help? :-)

.You won't get a sorry from me but you will get some help. Look at the top of your letter at the extreme right. I am not a 10 year old kid. In fact I haven't been for 60 years and I use that little check box called Check Spelling. If it's good enough for an old buzzard, it's good enough for you.

Vaya con DIOS

Your question doesn't make any sense. Are you ten years old and being bothered over your spelling? If so, good as age is not an excuse. You should be trying hard and also using the Spell Checker when you're writing something.

Unfortunately, with the dependence of computers and spell check, people have forgotten the importance of spelling. Not only is spelling an indication of intelligence, but it is also an indication of vocabulary and phoenetics. Spelling, reading, writing and intellligence are all co-mingled and are interraleted and interdependent.

You also deserve a lesson in grammer. It is annoying to have people write stuff that just doesn't make sense.

• tina m

Sorry.