Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

has your questions ever been reported?

mine have. for the most stupid reasons! i wanted to be nice and give 10 points to the person who answers my trivia question, and someone reports me because they are angry that they didn't get the answer right!

Favorite Answer

Fortunatly you have to give a description when your report someone... so worry not.

I have no idea how you know who reported you and his or her reason for it. You're just jumping to conclusions and maybe trying to rationalize your own actions. If you offered 10 points for the correct answer, then you were point-gaming, which is clearly a violation of the guidelines. Yahoo! could have removed your question without having it reported by a user; or any one of millions of users could have reported you. Next time, just don't mention points. We all know that the best answer will get 10 points.

• Maimee

I get reported at least once a month by people who can't handle the truth. I suppose I could answer stupid questions nicer but why?

You got reported because you violated the community guidelines.

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines...

yes

No. But then, I don't ask too many questions...do more answering. :)

• yes.