who here hates Paris Hilton?

I hate her she is such a wierdo sicko ans slut!! I hate her so much!!!

I ment to say and a slut!!!!

Favorite Answer

I am the queen of the I hate Paris Hilton fan club

Hate is a really strong word so I'm going to say that I fiercly dislike her. She has no talent what-so-ever and yet she's one of the biggest celebrities in Hollywood today.

It just goes to show you that coming from money and acting as if you have no common sense can take you to the top.

I don't feel hatred towards anyone.Especially someone I don't know.I do think that Paris Hilton is conceited,uneducated,and she lacks compassion for others.She was recently quoted as saying that she thinks she is the Marilyn Monroe of this generation.What a joke!

I don't like her, because she is a horrible role model for young women and kids today. It's not so much that I hate her, but I hate that there are so many people who try to be like her and they lose who they truly are in the process. Now that is sad.

Hate is maybe a little strong; but I certainly dislike what she portrays as acceptable behaviour for young women. Sadly a reflection of someone who has grown up with no boundaries.

She is so fake that it is so hard to take her seriously. She does not have any inkling of what is going on in the real world that any efforts to look like she in current in the events happening in the real world will make her look fake.

omfg i hate her i hate her i hate her. she is so stupid and thinks she all that. she makes money for being stupid and a whore. if she would come out to the real world like me go to highschool and work she wouldnt even make it a minute. shes good at nothing and she cant sing for her life

Yes she is a bad example 4 u guys country! But oh well atleast she ain't from england thew~!

I hate her!

Oh my god, she only promotes her "lifestyle" and it's like she only knows two words - "That's hot" She only has this lifestyle because she was lucky enough to be born into a rich family. She shouldn't have made a CD. She only could because she's famous. jeez, she sucks!

• I don't hate her ( that's a very strong word) But I dislike her a hell of alot. She's just a cartoon character- a very dumb fug