what are some of the new and cutting edge businesses that have started up?

i want to know about some cutting edge new businesesthat have started up any one know of any ?

Favorite Answer

selling email ids, bank details, personal information of individuals.

I am with a business which has been around for 6 years, which I believe has a product that is very cutting edge and highly sought by people of all different walks of life. They just went international this month and I am very proud and excited to be a part of this and to offer it to other people and also to make a difference in others' lives. If you are curious about how to start up a business of your own with your own product and are just looking for ideas, then keep looking and I wish you success. You may contact me for more info if you are serious about joining my business, if the product is the right one for you.

I have a cutting edge business marketing a product that has never been seen before, yet it is formulated from a fruit. It took 11 years to bring this to fruition, but it is here and the company is set for hyper-growth now.