Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How is it possible to both love and hate someone at the same time?

• Jubei
    Favorite Answer

it is actually "love" that forcing you to love and hate at the same time

I was going to say that I don't know HOW it's possible, but it is possible.

But in thinking about it, Hate is such a strong emotion. I don't HATE anyone (can strongly dislike them but not hate).

So I guess my answer is - it isn't possible to Hate and Love someone at the same time.

• ?

It is possible because there are qualities that you love about them and qualities that you hate about them. But if you still associate with them then it means that the qualities that you love override the ones that you hate. Everyone has both qualities in them. lol

You could love some aspects about the person while hating other aspects. It's not that uncommon. It even has a name - a "love-hate relationship."

It is entirely possible because the opposite of love isn't hate. It is indifference.

love the person, hate what they are doing

• NNY

because they are both very strong emotions, as far apart on the spectrum as they can get, but the amount of emotion invested makes them similar

u can love to hate them lol or hate to love them :o)

there are 2 sides to everyone and you are seeing both sides the one you like and the one you dislike

• otter7

Yes. That is the expirience of love.