Where can i find upwards to 100k for college?

Seriously need money for college and i dont know where to look besides fafsa

All of my family members have bad credit so im trying to stay away from the whole loan thing,

I would need upwards to 100k witch includes my college tuition , supplies , living ect.

Favorite Answer

When you fill out for financial aid you might talk to someone at the school you wish to attend. They almost always have a way to work something out for you. Like you could work on campus in the library and pay for it?

Where theres a will theres a way love so don't give up ya just have ta keep trying.

Thats a whole lotta cash so maybe you could bartend for some time and stuff away some money?

I'm working for a year before i show up at the front door of college again.

Just remember in all the stress to breathe. Thats the most important. And usually if you break an issue down into parts it makes it easyer to tackle.

Oh and if you're studying something like law...a lawfirm might pay for 30% of your college if you sign on to work with them for a year after you graduate. Just keep in mind not to make any obligations that you can't fulfill and you'll be just fine.

And you might check into some grants for that particular college. Sometimes that helps a little but its the little that you dont have ta worry about right?

:)

have you ever tried utilising for a schollarship, if that dont artwork connect the army the pay is physically powerful and faculty is loose.i had the very comparable subject some years in the past, no longer being out of your united states with all the benifits like pell delivers and pupil loans i had to get a job bussing tables and disposing of alternative peoples trash it took me continuously to graduate yet right now im an engineer with a maximum excellent lodge chain interior the bahamas. no longer something in existence comes undemanding you will possibly desire to artwork complicated for it, im specific in case you placed your hand to the wheel you wont be apologetic with regard to the benifits. stop searching for a hand out and place your hand in ok

Looks like you are going to have a life of poverty and mediocraty, to me.

go into the military if you want to pay for college...

• wrf3k

www.goarmy.com

www.marines.com

www.airforce.com

www.navy.com

www.coastguard.com

www.1800goguard.com

Take your pick.