Are they any non-gambling merchants who accept firepay?

All i've seen are gambling sites that use firepay. Is it possible to use your account number like a credit card to make purchases for anything else besides gambling.

this is the answer i got back from firepay

"Because of the competitive nature of this industry, we have chosen not to publicize the complete listing of our merchants. If you are a FirePay account holder and would like to pay with FirePay at any merchant's site, we suggest that you send them an email recommending they accept FirePay as a payment method."

so which probably means no

Favorite Answer

I do not know of any non-gaming merchants that accept it. I will see what I can find out and if I find any I will update my answer.

properly, as quickly as I went we stayed on the jockey club hotel, theres no playing it it. it became a incredibly advantageous place, no longer something too particular tho. We have been fortunate to get a cool view of the fountains. its placed merely beside ceasers palace. Theres a pool and hottub and excersise wellbeing midsection. additionally i heard the stratosphere is a advantageous place, it looks very unique and glam. we actually wanted to stay there because of the fact it became greater inexpensive than the jockey club and appeared nicer however the rooms have been all offered out. I appeared at pictures of it and the pool appeared so beautiful. the two lodges are precise on the strip.. the stratosphere is a touch further down from the different lodges tho. besides, have a blast in las vegas!