Do you like to hear the birds sing?

I like it. I always have. I just don't like geese or crows. I especially like it because it reminds me of how my cat, (who could only stay indoors), would make weird meowy noises at them. It reminds me of great memories!

• Amy J
    Favorite Answer

That is great. I love when things happen that remind you of the past or a certain period of time. I can smell different perfumes of mine and each one takes me to a different time in my past. It is very bizarre but interesting.

But, to answer your question, I only like the singing of birds occassionally. Like when it is really beautiful. Most of the time, I hear those awful crows just cawing and it is reallllly annoying. And they are like roosters and start wayyy too early.

Lol, my cat does the same thing, plus he chatters his teeth at them.

I don't know what kind of bird it is, and I don't know how to describe its song, but growing up in a rual area, it was usually the very first song bird I would hear in the spring time when the breeze was blowing through the screen door. The new leaves smelled good too, and Dad had just gotten done cutting the lawn.

Have you ever heard of Cow Birds? They are not very special to look at but, I think their song is so sweet. They are not very sweet birds, though. They take all the bird seed away from all the other birds.

Yes and when I hear them for some reason I think of being like 3to 5 years old and being with my grandma.....I don't know why. Maybe one day stuck in my head. I think of being in K-5 too when I hear them.I think of waking up from a nap my eyes are still closed and I can hear the birds....It's odd how the mind works

I like to hear the sparows song while they sing early in the morning and i like to listen the sone of the cuckoo and other birds it is really a rythm whein we listen it in the morning . That is always great source of inspiration to me .

i love to have my windows open in my house because i love to hear the birds sing! my daughter who passed away from SIDS last year at 4 1/2 months old always sends birds to me as a sign to give me comfort! so i guess we have something in common. long live the singing birds! hahahaha lol :-)

Love to hear the birds sing, all birds - it's so calming -- And my cats like to listen and chatter at them too

Very much, I have a bird in my bedroom so he wakes me every morning and I can hear birds from the outside too.

i love birds and nature you can tell by my username .i think the way it remindes you of your cat is sweet i had a cat but my dad gave it away and i really hate him for it take good care of your cat

Yeah you know it can be a beautiful thing. But there once was a time I wanted to shoot those birds. BUT NOT ANYMORE! Natures music man!

I like birds!