Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Anyone else find Eva Longoria ridiculously overrated?

Yep she's a pretty girl, but seriously there's way better and more talented out there. You can't really go anywhere without the media declaring how damn "hot" she is.

And before people crack out the old "omg, you're sooo jealous!" argument, then yes - yes I am jealous of her. I admit it. But she is overrated.

To the person who asked why I was jealous if she is overrated - I'm jealous of her looks, lol of course I wouldn't mind looking like her!

Favorite Answer

I myself find Eva Longoria overrated. I really don't see what the big deal is about her. I mean yes she is pretty but has anyone seen the pictures of her without makeup? It's obvious that if she doesn't have the hair/makeup and all of that photoshopping that they do in pictures that she is a average woman.

IMO, there are more women in Hollywood who are more talented than Eva who are not getting the recognition that they deserve.

I think Denise Richards is overrated. She is always in the news, and I don't know why.

Eva is a beautiful woman - but not a great actress - you're right.

Eva Longoria is not overrated. If someone is overrated then you need to be writting about that girl from Laguna's Beach Kristin Cavalleri or Jessica Simpson....she didn't know what chicken of the sea was......those two are overrated.....Jessica Simpson was a virgin, married and now what is she....case closed.

Yeah overrated and overexposed. She's not such a great actress and she's not the prettiest either. And her show was only funny for one season now it's just stupid. Nobody will know who she is in 2 years.

No i dont. She can be a drama queen sometimes, but I still think she is the exact person that a celeb should be. Pretty. Talented. Nice.

Those are the 3 traits every celeb should have!

YES, I do.

I've always found her to be pretty. But when I see her, I don't go, "OMG, she's soooo pretty or she's sooo hot!" like I do when I see some other celebrities. And I agree with you.

She's not that pretty, seriously. She has a horse face. I think her attitude is the worst though. And no, I'm not jealous of her.

Get discovered. Land a part on a hit T.V. show. Do some commercials and then maybe we will be crazy about you. No go to a Starbucks right now and stop wasting our time.

Not as overrated as Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez!!!

yes she is overrated, she does look great, but its whats on the inside that really counts