Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

How come mean people always feel good?

I notice that whena person is mean they always feel very good why is that?

• ♦cat
    Favorite Answer

Because they are able to vent their stress out. Honestly though, I don't think they feel that good inside, they try to show that they feel good because they are rotting inside. To feel good is to be at peace with yourself and your environment. Don't decide that starting today, u will be mean because u think that will make u feel good. Wrong.

Source(s): life...as it is
  • gldjns

Initially, it could mean momentary satisfaction. However, when reality sets in, there are often feelings of guilt or remorse which are not good feelings. I don't think most people want to be mean, but sometimes they become very angry and do and say things they ordinarily wouldn't. Controlling anger and temper outbursts is possible with therapy.

I hope you are not a mean person, but your observation that mean people feel good is suspect. Are you speaking for yourself? I sincerely hope not.

• metro

easily, intercourse should not be a controversy. rather, if the belief of intercourse is awkward between the two, then that only skill which you at the instant are not waiting. It would not unavoidably recommend that there's no chemistry, or that your relationship is a farce. via putting intercourse as area of the equation in a relationship, then the relationship turns into formulaic (e.g., boy gets lady, lady gets boy, pass on date, carry palms, first kiss, intercourse). NO! Get to be responsive to a minimum of one yet another greater. each and every each and every now and then, real intimacy occurs intellectually and emotionally. you could artwork on those factors and honestly be into one yet another that not something concerns--including in case you have intercourse or not. think of approximately it, and each and all of the main suitable on your relationship!

I agree with the previous poster.I don't think mean people feel good.They are just miserable inside and they put up an act to cover up what they really feel inside.The source of their meanness is their insecurity.

there (nervous) sytems are clogged, Their perception is numbed and they do not wish to look at life, let alone their life.

The earth is inhabited with many of these dark people

I hold compassion for them every day

I'm sorry for them being so mean because I created this,

I love them and support them. I'm very sorry.

because usually 'mean' people say 'mean' things around other people, an audience for example and they feel good about themselves when some people praise them for being mean. some people egg them on. i guess 'mean' people feel like they have power.

but everyone has their own opinion of mean, some people just agree with others on their definition.

They gain their self-worth and confidence from belittling you.

sound'nt we i mean live life like no tomarrow alway 's every day !!!

because they are always putting someone else down and thats wat makes them feel better

sex