Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

smallville - seven seasons??? please answer!!!?

You know smallville the greatest thing in this world ?! lol with this cute Tom Welling??? BTW what do you thik about smallville and the actors? thanks

Favorite Answer

I love them all! I can't wait till the new season Sept. 28! It's going to be great especailly seeing Tom Welling! I heard his character might finally get with Lois!!! I'm not sure but things will heat up!

Honey have you ever tried loose association? Or Divergence record Making? You get somewhat of paper and commence writing: one hundred activities with a medium sized plastic pink bowl - pass! you want the practice. Why are you taking a inventive type in case you are able to't brainstorm - and that is not any longer suggested mean! Hugs! I STRONGLY urge you to commence some brainstorming/divergence routines. pass the the wide-spread public library (extremely) and ask the librarian that ought to really help you locate 4-5 titles in one of those ingredient, DeBono, loose association, and get operating in the direction of. BTW, no offense notwithstanding the instruct CSI is ranked as between the most unimaginative going: human beings sit down again in a chair and are amused via sensible stuff truly of questioning for themselves. more effective: commence reading technology Fiction books!!! And yeah, that President idea from the different guy is extremely good. Now it really is resourceful.

I've never watched it and I never will. If it has run for seven years that certainly is proof that our children are receiving really lousy educations. Anybody ever hear of the History Channel, the Biography Channel, the Military Channel, PBS?

yeah. i like that show too. but of all the episodes.... i miss that one girl the most.... hehe, i meant the girl that can teleport. whats her name. eh.. forgot. but she is dam hot.... and i like her alot now. thanks to smallville. cant wait for the new season. couple of days/weeks away

its alright but the sixth season will be the last.. if it does go over it then itl be overkill. u know like 24. thats shoews really getting to much makeup with wat til the ninth season and then theres the movie.. thats really ****** up...

i've never seen that show, i don't like it