what do you do when you think your best friend is trying to get wit your boyfriend?

She was trying to txt him but she txt me instead.It said kool but dont you go with ************

Favorite Answer

Grab her by her left boob and explain how it is...if she doesn't get it, rip it off!!

I'm I'm the same situation u should just find some body else that wouldn't do that but to me all men are gone cheat(once a cheater always a cheater) n never tell Ur best friend stuff bout your boyfriend that's just telling her stuff to get to your man girl Watch out if i was you i would dump him and be single for a while to you find someone that really likes you and would not cheat.Also find you a trustworthy Friend!~always n Forever~ esha

SIMPLE: lose the best friend. If she was really your best friend, she wouldnt be trying to get poked by ur man. Shes just a little tramp. Secondly, find out if this is entirely true before you ditch the *****. and finally, if your boyfriend is playing along with the whole best friend thing and seems interested in her, start making moves on his best friend loll

• Nc Jay

As stupid as this might sound, let them both have at it. If she is trying to get with him and he actually goes through with it, apparently neither one really care about you very much. That's the way I see it, anyway. It could all be a misunderstanding though. Give your boyfriend the opportunity to show his true colors and how he really feels about you.

Ditch Both! They are NOT worth your time nor affection. Take-Care. I know this is easier said than done, but in the end, they will be the ones who are sorry, cause they hurt you.

question show proof and hten leave them both alone. you dont need to be with friends like that. keep them far from you and let them see what they geting themselves into you be the better person you were just shown wht type of guy and friend girl you had get better associtates

If your friend does this an your bf accepts it, then he is no better off your better off without them both. As friends are there for you an should have trust they dont stab you in back.

i think u should not be her friend anymore and ditch her and bitc.h slap her. Tell her off and let her know how u feel baout it because she is not a true friend when she is doing that behind ur back.

how do you know that she was trying to txt your b/f instead? i think you should save the message and confront her with it. and then talk to you boyfriend about it.

u ask her if she is then she will say no then u slap her and say stop lieing then talk 2 ur boyfriend and slap him 4 goin wit another gurl especially ur best friend

1) if she is offer your man a threesum theres no way he can resist

2)if she is beat the **** out of her if you cant fight pay some one to.

3)give your man the best sex ever and while your making him scream ask him

4)just call me and i will talk to him