I am currently trying to redo my basement. Whats the cheapest furnaiture i can find to complete it?

It needs to be cheap cheap cheap !!

• Annieo
    Favorite Answer

Definitely IKEA. You can also go to thrift stores or GoodWill and find nice pieces or pieces you can have upholstered.

Ikea is a good place for cheap furniture, but if you don't live near one, you have to pay those shipping charges.

I have no idea where you live, but if you life anywhere near a fairly large town, try craigslist.com. There is a furniture for sale section and while they may not have exactly what you are looking for, sometimes they do and you can haggle with people.

If that doesn't work, try looking up garage sales that say furniture in their ad, wake up real early and be one of the first people there to check it out.

Hope those ideas help!

• Tigger

I've found some very nice cheap furniture at yard sales and second-hand stores. Or you could check into local overstock warehouses: A few weeks ago my husband and I got a nice little book shelf from Big Lots for about 20.00.

• metro

The Offspring,on account that the day in the previous at present,my obsessions substitute very frequently. imma too lazy to leave a link,sorry yet you have probable already heard of them anyhow. BQ2 - pay attention to music and play video games. BQ3 - we are all we've via The Casualties BQ4 - definite,i even like observing human beings play video games i hate on youtube.

Check out used furniture stores-- got some quality stuff, no kidding-- and they'll dicker....

got a Herendon solid wood dresser-- even has dividers for socks-- cost $75 and believe me-- I was happy.

That store also had some used leather sofa/set-- nearly got that, too--

Garage sales-- church rummage sales..

Thrifts stores are good-- be flexible and carry cash-- helps.

Try your local Goodwill, Salavation Army or any second-hand stores. Also look for garage/yard sales in your area.

try the thrift store they usually have good busy and you can just use a bit of paint to make it look better the other is garage sale buys

Goodwill, Salvation Army, garage sales.....you just have to check them out consistently to find good stuff. Clean it up, use slipcovers, paint.

IKEA is always the best choice - they have it all and for the best price.

Try wicker or secondhand.