Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My friend, well, he has a problem. He lets his baby fall asleep while drinking the beer bottle! What do I do?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Are you referring to me?

ROFL

As you can see... the beer bottle is CLOSED!

I never let him fall ASLEEP drinking! That is just a waste of good beer!

dont worry about it, my dad did the same thing to me, I have had the worst time trying to find at least one damn babyh picture where I was not drinking beer from a bottle or a glass or sitting next to a marijuana plant, I am not joking either, my dad was the hippie back in the day and he said they used to laugh as I the 2 or 3 year old would walk around the room drinking who evers beer was in my reach and they used to get stoned and laugh at me stumbling around, and see I turned out semi okay and I am not an alcoholic either

What options do WE have?

What is the question?

The friend was drinking the beer ?

I do you imply he gave the beer to the baby?

depends how good of a friend you two are, i would talk to him and kinda ask him Half serious/sarcastic "is that ok?!?" and if you two are really good friends, do a little research and if he gets offended tell him FIRST i want our kids to be bestfriends and i see your kids as my own, then show him, if he's not a good friend just think.. back off and if he doesn't react the way you want and you can't ignore his chioces, then you might have to spend less time with him...or.. CPS(worst case)..... (girl's prospective)

You should tell some officials. Letting a baby drink alcohol, even small amounts, may cause serious damage. That's not funny.

• Take the baby to the doctor immediately and call child protective services your friend is an unfit parent. If you cared for this child at all you would call them

Get the beer before he spills it.Gee do I have to tell you everything.

Wow. That's harsh to have an alcoholic child already!

Call Child Protective Services and report him for being a negligent father. If you don't do it, then you are negligent too.

• Nikki

call social services, he's not mature enough to raise a baby