is the 80s coming back with the short skirt over the pants?

Update:

well i mean with the leggings i have't seen the 80s no cus i am only 15 but my mom told me cus they use to dress like the in the 80s the skirt over the pants or something like that and the hair bands that people tie around there hands

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

god I hope not. But really I think it is, my neice went shopping with my mom and she made my mom buy her some leggings or whatever for under her skirt. My neice is very up to date on the style of the times.

• 1 decade ago

If it is I am going to be out of style and I can live with that. The whole 80's style thing didn't move me even when it was the 80's.

• 1 decade ago

No but the Skirt with leggings are back in style. Hope that helps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont think about pants but skirts over those leggings is very fashionable right now. so I would do that with a great ballet flat shoe! adorable

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I still like the 80's linen suits. That's OK with me to bring back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No 80's.

Skirt/pants.

• 1 decade ago

God I hope not...remember the black spandex pants under ripped jeans? I kinda liked that one

• 1 decade ago

Um like it totally is!!! to bad none of you were like around the first time ..gag me with a spoon

• s t
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yes and no -- it depends where you live, your age, your social status and the occasion you will wear that

specific outfit...last but not least

make sure the stores in your area...

(i guess you are not in new york city) carry the outfit...that is no. one issue...

• 1 decade ago

Yep it's in stores already. Enjoy! I used to wear that stuff.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.