Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

what should i do a boy broke my heart once and we both love each other very much and 4 days after the break up

he want me bac he said when he let me go he realize he let sumthing good go so i gave him another chance and now on this website myspace he be commentin girls pages wit videos like videos that u would send someone u like or go wit i dont know wat to do he said he sorry he messed up in the past but he gonna do rite wat should i do or maybe even say plz help!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Since he already broke your heart you know he is going to do it again. He is playing you.... Dump him...

leave him. If he is interested in other girls other than you, you should go out with a better guy who cares about you and really love you. Or else when and if you guys get married, then he will abuse you and then say he is really sorry and then he will do it again and maybe even go out with another girl too.

i ve been in a situation similar to that and it drove me crazy deep down inside i wanted to trust him but i knew he would always lie my advice is to get out fast before you get deep into it.

He's not serious about you girl he's a player.... dump HIM this time and make yourself feel better