Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

What is the current status of Rodney King of LA fame?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

King has had problems--I agree! thanks for cameras if it had not been for cameras--- the world would not have known how cruel and corrupt the LA Police were....It is sad when people are beaten like Mr. king was beaten by so many police---police are suppose to protect us not beat you to the ground like he was baten---I do not care if you are black, white, blue or green---it was wrong. Let it happen to your family..I am sure we all have someone in our family who is a little less that perfect---

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alas, Rodney King appears to be a person of the past and not the present. I made several searches on the web and in the news but found nothing about his whereabouts. The only time he's mentioned is when he gets arrested.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ever since his 15 minutes of fame ("Can we all get along"), Rodney has had a few scrapes with the law.

Not a model citizen by any standards.

• 1 decade ago

Well, after driving drunk and leading police on a 100 MPH chase, not caring about the innocent lives he was endangering, then getting out of the car and fighting and resisting arrest, he was awarded a ton of money, and yet he still manages to break the law every chance he gets.

I guess it's true that you can take a man out of the ghetto, but you cannot always take the ghetto out of the man.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I might be wrong, I think he was arrested a few months ago for a drug thing. He may be in jail. For the umpteenth time. A super role model for the kids in south central LA.

• John16
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Or how about Joe Donovan? He was the guy murdered by a very famous killer. How do you think forever young Joe is doing these days?

• 1 decade ago

Dunno - though I imagine that by now he's run through the $3 million or so that the city had to pay him.

He never seemed like a particularly bad guy to me - I hope he's found a way to get his life in order.

• 1 decade ago

right this minute he is smoking dope butt naked lol scared to look ou the window

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.