Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

should i get heelys or not?????

everyone at school has them

i am a 12yr old girl

Favorite Answer

they look cool..sure y not.

Whats a heely?

that depends on how atheltic you are and the potential long term risks in riding around on a wheeled shoe.think about theese things before choosing to get heelys...

if you want to be like them then take em but if i were you i think i wouldn't, cos people might call you copycat and you might a have a head damage if you do not know to use them or you're not that careful. i really want heelys too but i have kswiss's. Kswiss's are the best ya'll!

Be careflu not to get in trouble if you do

I my self hate heeleys I think it was another way for companys to suck money away from kids parents so there kids can bring more action to the emergency room

But its what you like

~Justinmc93

yes you shoud get heelys. i have heelys and they are very fun.

Yes, you should get them if you feel you are ready for them. Only if your parents approve.

if everyone in your school end up being alcoholic or druggies are you going to follow their footsteps too?

i think there gonna be like the ponchos girls wore in and out like that.

you are too young to where heels, I know some girls where them. But as time when start walking heels your feet will start hurting.