Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How often have you had to report someone on Yahoo Answers? If so, what for?

I actually never have reported anyone before, since I don't pay ridiculous questions any attention.

Favorite Answer

I report racisim in a heartbeat. I have done that countless times. Racisim is just plain wrong.

i've never reported anyone,i know some of the answers and questions are so ridiculous,but i don't pay any attention to them either

Whenever I'm on and see something that shouldn't be here. Often sexual or criminal behavior aimed at minors. Sometimes hate speech, once or twice propaganda, advertising. If I see it I'll usually report it - it's just like answering a question, if you're already on the site why not?

I reported a few racists when I first started yahoo answers, but then I realized I was fueling the fire. Instead I just ignore them now.

Several times...for pornographic material and for possible self-abuse as in suicidals. The people who answer here are likely to make the person more suicidal and not truly help.

I don't report anyone unless it has something to do with raping children or something of that nature - other than that, I don't care.

• Jubei

i do not report anybody from here though i get violated as well others do but i really let yahoo know the situation...

liar you have answered some of mine and they are all ridiculous. I only report absolute racial haterd and chimos.

Oh I get violated all the time. As we speak (privately, here) I'm getting more.

Never have... But if some people don't start realizing they NEED a sense of humor to be here I will start soon

I would report people when they need to be. Everything is relative, but if something is offensive to me or possibly another sane human being I will flag it.