Why is it that Racist Americans dont get that the United States of America?

does not have an "official" language but English is the COMMON language in this country? I bet all of those people in favor of English only obviously never went to school.

Fact: People that speak two or more languages are smarter than those that arent.
Update: We also live longer.
Update 2: Knowing more than one language also helps to prevent Alzheimer's disease. The brain has neurological pathways that are connected. The more a person thinks and speaks in more than one language, the more conections there are between these pathways. As a person progresses toward Alzheimer's disease, these... show more Knowing more than one language also helps to prevent Alzheimer's disease. The brain has neurological pathways that are connected. The more a person thinks and speaks in more than one language, the more conections there are between these pathways. As a person progresses toward Alzheimer's disease, these connections break down. Therefore, knowing multiple languages helps to keep the connections.
Update 3: Hey Tao, hit me up with those "four" languages that you supposedly speak. I really doubt you do since you sound you were raised here in the U.S. And we al know what kind of educational system the U.S, has.
Update 4: Atiredwing, I know, you speak for most Americans here.
Update 5: Hey David, I only have one thing to say to you. Bush a long with his greatest opponents from the left agree on the border issue. America needs them and wants them here. Sorry to burst your racist bubble. Ill teach you some Spanish since you asked me to. Se dice "Un buen trabajador sin documentos".
Update 6: Annanke 402. How can you say that you are going to learn 3 other languages by next year in top of 4 that you already know? Do these languages have an expiration date or something? I dont see anywhere mention that you need to speak 7 languages to survive in this world, whatever you proffession might be. And one... show more Annanke 402. How can you say that you are going to learn 3 other languages by next year in top of 4 that you already know? Do these languages have an expiration date or something? I dont see anywhere mention that you need to speak 7 languages to survive in this world, whatever you proffession might be. And one more thing, you got it ALL WRONG about what Aztlan is. You are a good typer though. However, your lies are even stronger than your typing skills.