Who has executed more people, Sadam Husan, the US, Israel, the Arabs, or the Terrorist?

I think it's France and Britian; they seem to be running everything.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I cannot say which country but I can correctly answer the cause: RELIGION and GREED.

Not that that answer makes me happy or disrespectful and how I wish it was not true!

• 1 decade ago

Lets not forget about Saddam and the fact that he was trying to commit genocide... you know like Hitler???

The US did have a period when Native Americans were public enemy #1, so by hiding that under the carpet, we'll just repeat it again.

You can't group Arabs together, there are too many countries to represent. Terrorists do account for a lot of death and destruction, you asked about executions.

France and Britain have had a lot of executions over the centuries but even if you added them together they might not seem like as many as the attempt to eradicate the Kurds from Iraq.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are deluded. France and Britain are in the minor league. If you want the real Killers look no further than Christians! They have cause more deaths, torture and destruction than any other faith, country, or mad man!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Muslim extremists are the most violent people on earth they kill and injure several hundred people a day for what an "eternity of sexual bliss?" .

Read the news.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shouldn't have done the 9/11 thing. USA by far has killed more than all the others put together. 200,000 Iraq citizens have died in this war.

• 1 decade ago

The U.S in history but terrorists are the main problems

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So-dam-insane of course.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the us

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you mean murder or execution ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.