eskimo asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who is the most over-rated QB?

I say Michael Vick. Because he can run but he can't seem to pass no matter what system or players they get around him.

Favorite Answer

Right again, eskimo.

michael vick, he'll make 4, 5, maybe 6 pro bowls, just becasue his athleticism, but he's be a better running back, he will never be considered a great "QB" he can throw far and accurate, buti dont think he has the feel, he dominated at vt cuz if his running ability, but i will always be able to name ten qbs etter than him, daunte culpepper can throw run, and has the feel, but vick is all over the place, running that a good thing, but when he's thoring its the worst thing in a qb

I have to agree. Vick is a joke of a QB(though he's a great athlete.) He would've been a lot better if he had been switched to WR or even RB. I see Vince Young as being the same sort of player, except with better leadership abilities...

Michael Vick. He has been in the Atlanta system for 3 years, and hasn't done anything.

Source(s): Opinion

VICK. VICK. VICK.

Great athelete but an okay QB. Its ashame that the best QB for the Falcons is on the bench and that they paid mucho $$$ for a great athelete who will never win the Falcons a super bowl.

Vick, Bulger, Eli Manning, and any first round rookie qb.

I think the most over rated QB is Peyton Manning.

Joe Montana

Everyone treats him like a demi-god and, yes, he won for Super Bowls.

But I think a lot of that was the introduction of the 'west coast' offense that no one could defend, players like Jerry Rice and a great coach.

Steve Young stepped right in ...and thrived as well!

• ?

Jeff George

Marc Bulger. he hasn't played an entire season since he took over the job from Kurt Warner. he would be nothing without Holt and Bruce.

Tom Brady.