newfcollins asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who is the best WWE/WWF wrestler never to hold a title?

I'm talking of main guys in the federation, who never got a chance to have the title. There are plenty of young guys who haven't been given the shot yet, but out of the older generation (ie-retired or been in the federation for years), who was the best to never wear gold?

Update:

I'm talking of main guys in the federation, who never got a chance to have the title. There are plenty of young guys who haven't been given the shot yet, but out of the older generation (ie-retired or been in the federation for years), who was the best to never wear gold?

I'm talking people who have never had any type of gold in the WWE/WWF. That includes tag, intercontinental, world, european, etc. I know there were some (Snuka is a good pick, King Kong Bundy and Brutus Beefcake might be two others). I'm just wondering who people think might be the best all time that never got the chance to have a belt.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

BIG JOHN STUDD BACK IN THE 80'S

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

King Kong Bundy

• 1 decade ago

The Rocket Owen Hart. Best Wrestler to never hold a title. Had he lived longer, he could have won the belt. One of the best technically sound wrestlers of all time. Also funny and entertaining.

• John
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Are you talking any title or just the World Title.

Owen did take a title.

Andre definately held the title.

Most of the people named have had one title or another.

So unless I'm mistaken your talking about guys like Steven Richards or the Brooklin Brawler right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Owen Hart

• 1 decade ago

Austin

• 1 decade ago

Andre the Giant

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tajiry

• 1 decade ago

Owen Hart

RIP

• 1 decade ago

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

• 1 decade ago

I'd have to say Owen Hart. He had a lot of potential and would have made a great champion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.