how do i play charlie brown theme on the piano?

i know there is a very easy, like 5 finger way to play the charlie brown theme. what is it? please keep in mind i really don't know sheet music or even the piano very well. can anyone explain it in a very basic way?

• jojo
    Favorite Answer

I have bought the sheet music to this, it's called Linus and Lucy. I don't think I can explain over the computer how to play it you are not very familiar with the piano.

• chou

Charlie Brown Theme Song Piano

Charlie Brown Song Piano

Many people who want to learn to play the piano are put off by the idea of spending long, boring hours learning music notes. If you are serious about learning to play the piano, the first thing you will need to do is put those negative thoughts behind and start with an open mind. Read here https://tinyurl.im/aHKIt It does take time and yes, you have to learn the music notes, but it does not have to be boring, and it certainly does not have to take forever before you learn to play on your own. Follow these seven steps carefully, and you’ll be playing your first songs independently in a very short time.

If you don't read sheet music, kid, then you have a REAL BIG problem here. Learn the notes and chords and THEN worry about how to play something. No basic way without you KNOWING THE NOTES and CHORDS. Geesh!

This may help. But really, learn the basics of reading music. It isn't that difficult. I taught myself and I have no musical background.

with a sheet music

• Tom

buy the sheet music

Right hand:

CDE EDC DC

Left Hand:

CGC*CGC* CGACGA

[Starred* is High C]

Both hands together:

C--D--E------E---D-C---D---------C

C--G--C*-C--G--C*-----C--G--A--C--G--A

These are individual notes, not chords.

The right hand starts on high C, not middle C.

The left hand starts on Lower C, not middle C or low C.

This will give you the basic melody, the first 4 bars.

You WILL recognize it immediately.

Using your fingers.