are there any x Jehovah's witnesses reading this who have since been baptized as born again Christians?

or babtized as any religion other than a jehovahs witness. i have. i know it is considered the one unfogivable sin of apostasy. i am so happy to have jesus christ in my life and to be able to partake in communion. the truth has set me free.......there is no new light...

Favorite Answer

This question's understanding of the "unforgivable sin" is incorrect. "The unforgivable sin" involves denying the power of the holy spirit, or attributing to the holy spirit that which is unholy.

Learn more:

http://watchtower.org/

If one of Jehovah's Witnesses admits to having a personal relationship with Jesus, they will either be put out of the congregation as an "apostate", or labeled as having emotional or mental problems. No JW in good standing will ever answer your question.

Which according to your church is joining another church, heiss.

You are a good person for quotes, my dear friend.

Anyways.... I'm not a born again Xtian. I had family in that church and from seeing that church, I would have to say that the argument between that religion and born again xtianity is like arguing if Santa had 9 reindeer or 8. They're both different arguments about the same imaginary friend named Yehowah.

I'm x Jehovah's witness...

i cant stand any church at all!! i would never ever go in any church ever again!!

i know !!! you should pray to god and not to his son!!