Notice these libs get upset when you poke fun at the people we are at war with?

whose side are they on anyhow?

Favorite Answer

I'm a reformed Republican, I left the party shortly after the cocaine induced Reagan began.

My grandson is over there and there ain't nothin' funny about the situation. I don't care who your trying to ridicule. Dying Americans is no source of humor.

No, I have never noticed that. I would hope they are on our side.... they need to remember that our brothers, sisters, friends, mothers, fathers, neighbors are over there protecting their right to protest and speak freely..... At the very least, Support out Troops, not the war!! I vote Independent

Throughout history liberals always sided with our enemies:

From Hitler to Saddam to support of the terrorists.

That's just the way liberals are.

I don't get the question. Who are you poking fun at?

... well... one could say that if you don't respect your enemy... it's difficult to beat him...

you have no concern for why he does things or his motivations, so it's difficult to stop him...

it's all pretty basic "art of war" stuff... knowing your enemy is the first step to beating him... if you think he's just a "crazy towelhead"... you could have some problems...

and you may say "they don't respect us"... in a way, that is also true... but, isn't the point that "we are better than they are"... but if we sink to their level... aren't we just becoming what they are...

and just joking around is one thing (everyone does that)... but often I think it's much more than that...

yes, but its a serious matter that shouldn't be joked about very often......except when my daughter gets out of the shower and says, "look mom, I'm a towel head", lol.

your either with Bush or your against peace,,, is this American,, no,, appeasers of Nazism,, Rumsfeld is with the DOD,, he's not a politician,,, what's he campaigning for,, crony of the year,,, impeach him,, impeach them all,, the neo fiscal conservatives have gone N U C L E A R

• Kitten

They are in bed with the terrorists!