If you could be transformed into something else for a short time, would you? What you want to become?

(This is a rephrasing of a previous question)

Let's say scientists developed a process to alter molecular structure into any other form at all. Your mind and senses woudl remain, but you would be turned into some object. They need to try the procedure on humans, and are paying $1,000 to test subjects. The process lasts a week, after which you turn back automatically.

Now, do you do it? If so, what do you have them turn you into?

Look for follow up questions playing off this for more fun/points.

Favorite Answer

Why the hell would you want to be a plant? Please turn me into Godzilla.

If I could be turned into some sort of object I wouldn't want to be turned at all. But if it was going to be a sort of animal I'd become a wolf. I've always loved wolves and found them beautiful.

I would be turned into the smartest person on earth (whoever that is), so hopefully i would come out of the procedure with some knowledge! after a week, i'm sure i could have all his money transfered to my bank account with no way to figure out how it went missing!

I would become a blue whale. I would travel the oceans and explore under water. I choose blue whale cuz he is so big I will likely make it through the week without getting whacked by some ****** shark.

I'd do it. I would want to be a cat....get to sleep all day, do some climbing, go out on the town for a bit of fun at night. Meow!

A dolphin. They look like they are having so much fun! And I love the water! And then I could tell everyone what it is they are saying!

• Ron B.

Dolphin. or some sea animal like a whale or shark. Something big and not eatable. A predator.

• ?

I would want to become a dolphin...they are beautiful, graceful, incredibly smart creatures. Ironic that I can't stand to be under water, but I would love to be a dolphin and see things from their perspective...

I'd do it, if they could turn me into a bird of prey, like an Eagle.

I'd volunteer again if I could be a Bottle-Nosed Dolphin for a week.

Now, will you answer my question, please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agnq....

I'd turn into Sean Paul lol jk hmmmm I would turn myself into my crush's wall so that I can see everything he does lol JK nah I would turn myself into an eagle so that I could fly fly away lol

if i could, i would turn into a guy. ive aways wanted to kno what it would be like to be guy. like, if i would be treated differently, would i be hotter or uglier, or what exactly i would look like. but im sure that id be happier being a girl than a guy.