Any Led Zeppelin fans?

I'm love hip-hop music but my dad likes a lot of rock and music from the 80s! But his favorite group in the world is Run-DMC! I've listen to some of their songs and they sound great!!! I'm only 16 and a know a lot about old school music rap and rock and others!!

Favorite Answer

OH MY LED ZEPPELIN IS DA BOMB I LOVE THAT SONG STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN GREATEST OF ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): LOVE ALL MUSIC DOESNT MATTER WHAT COLOR U R ANYONE CAN LIKE ANY MUSIC U GO GURL!!!!!!!!!

It's great to enjoy music no matter how old you are or how old the music is.

When I was in my late teens (mid to late 1970s) my mother would hear me playing Led Zeppelin and screech "I don't know how you can listen to that racket! It's just noise!"

Well, now my son is in his late teens and I like the music he listens to as well as Zep and the rest of the "classic rock" groups.

That's a rhetorical question right?

Of course there are Zep fans, they were (and still are) awesome.

That's like asking whether there is anyone out there who hates Bush, or asking if anybody at a Scissor Sisters concert is gay.

• Ron B.

Big Zep fan. Really good music.

yea

OH yeah!