How can you tell if a guy likes you without actually asking him??

There is this boy at my school he's in 8th and I'm in 9th and everytime he see's me he says hi, then sometimes when I'm in class he'll come by and look in the door and wave at me! Are these some of the signs that he likes me or is it because I like him so much I'm like imagining things??

What are some more things I can watch for to see if he likes me?

Favorite Answer

lay a big fat juicy kiss on him

The walking by the door and waving is a dead give away. Honestly guys that age dont just be friends with girls they usually want more. But its all in the body language. Does he make excusses to touch u ie: play with ur hair, lint on ur shirt how much eye contact is there? I think he likes u, my guess is like anyother person he doesnt want to be rejected so he's not gonna tell u upfront so id say go out on a limb and tell him how u feel whats the worse that could happen right?!

when you figure a guy likes you then he will try to do n-e thin to make you look at him like show off or make a scene... ind if he stares at you for more than one second that means hes thinkin about you .... also if he flirts and acts like hes all bad in front of you obiestly he likes u... GIRL OPEN UR EYES AND WAKE UP IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS GUY IZ BEGGIN

Flat out say i like you see how he replies if he looks at you like your crazy you probably don't have a chance

i dont know