whats the best movie ( on DVD ) to see with my girlfriend?

I need to know by tomorow at least!!

• Kiara
    Favorite Answer

I'd have to go with The Notebook, Just Like Heaven, Cold Mountain, or City of Angels.

I will tell you this much...

If the two of you are not having sex, then do not get a movie with sex scenes. It might make one or both of you very uncomfortable.

Perhaps a scary (but not too gory) movie would be nice. You can cuddle up during the scary parts.

Perhaps the best choice, though, might be a romantic comedy. These are lighthearted yet emotional. There may be scenes that make you laugh and cry. These are often considered "girl" movies, so you can show your sensitive side while also choosing something she's likely to enjoy. Plus it gives you an excuse to watch something you really wanted to see but couldn't go with your guy friends. Often in romantic comedies I see similarities between the characters and my own relationships, so it could be a nice conversation starter for the next few weeks.

But whatever you choose, have fun!

If you want to make her pee her pants with laughter you should have her see the pacifier with vin diesel it's hilarious if you want a scary movie you should get see no evil it's pretty gorey and definately scary enough for most girls if you want a sappy chick flick you can either get the wedding planner, the notebook or here on earth that movie is very good kinda sad though

Don't Be a Menace In South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood is a very funny movie, it has the Wayan Bros. in it, your gf will like it if she's into comedies. Or see The Titanic, that has romance in it.

Pretty woman is a classic. Always gets the romantic mood going. Or Dirty Dancing.

Suppress the gag reflex long enough and you should survive the horrors of a chick flick with only minor, but permanent mental scars.

Condolences,

Kruiskryger

The Green Mile, very sad...

I have heard the movie RVing is pretty funny!

50 First dates

The most delightful and tearful love story, yet funny.

Porn man! That should be the only DVD on your mind. Kids.....

• broke back mountain lol just kidding love and basketball