? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

do you like these bands/groups?

angels and airwaves, seether, avenged sevenfold, my chemical romance and placebo?

which is your favourite?

this is only a selection of who i like..but all views welcome..thanks alot

if you dont like any say the ones you do!!!

Favorite Answer

i like some songs of placebo(every u every me...song to say goodbye...english summer rain)...one from my chemical romance (helena)...and seether & amy lee - broken :D

Source(s): me...

Angels and Airwaves is ok, seether and mcr are awesome, I love avenged sevenfold! but haven't heard of placebo...

Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite out of thosse listed, but in my opinion KoRn is way better than any of those bands. i can rate the bands:

Angels and airwaves: never heard their music b4.......

seether: this many stars: ***

Avenged Sevenfold: the best of those so: *****

MCR: they have a few good songs:**

placebo: never heard of them

I like Avenged Sevenfold and a couple of MCR and Placebo songs. As far as the others go I can't say I'm much of a fan of them.

Heck yea they are great...if you like them you have a good taste in music : ) I love em all but if I had to choose a favorite it would have to be Angels and Airwaves and Seether. ROCK ON : )

I like them all but Angels and Airwaves and Seether are my favorites

not too familiar with placeboe & angels and airwaves.

Seether and Avenged Sevenfold are not bad though.

My Chemical Romance, like i said yesterday, looked like The Misfits Wannabes.

Sorry if anybody don't like my comments, but that's just me.

i only like seether, avenged sevenfold, and my chemical romance cuz those are the only ones ive heard

Out of those, I have only heard of avenged sevenfold and my chemical romance. Avenged seven fold is really talented, but they are all ugly and I hate when bands wear all black and guys wear make-up. As for my chemical romance, they suck!

yeah, but i don't know placebo... um angels and airwaves or my chemical romance would have to be my favorite out of those given...